STATEMENT OF FAITH
- In the verbal inspiration of the Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments;
- Our God is a trinity in unity, manifested in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit;
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, and His sinless life, in His resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and his personal return in power and glory;
- That regeneration by the Holy Spirit for the salvation of lost and sinful man, through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, is absolutely essential;
- In the Lord’s supper, consisting of the elements, bread and the fruit of the vine, as the symbol expressing our sharing the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ and as a memorial of his suffering and death.
- That divine healing is provided for in the atonement, and is available to all who truly believe;
- In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.